Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yay for Easter!

I guess this post is a little late since Easter has already come and gone. I love Easter though because it means spring is here! I guess the Utah weather doesn't know that it should be spring though because it is currently snowing :( Anyway here are some pictures of our Easter eggs. Coloring Easter eggs is one of my favorite parts of Easter, that and remembering our Savior and his sacrifice and resurrection for us.



We went to my parents house for Easter and to celebrate my little sisters birthday. Amy turned 14 on Easter.




My favorites are the red, white and blue egg and the Alyssa egg. The Alyssa egg was made for our baby girl. I think we have finally decided that her name is going to be Alyssa. It's getting more real as she is kicking more and now that she has a name. Only 12 more weeks until we meet our baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment