Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ABC's about me

A= Age: 22
B= Bed size: full for now but as soon as we get a house, we are gonna get a king size! Then my poor husband won’t have his feet hanging off the end of the bed every night 
C= Chore you hate: doing dishes and putting laundry away
D= Dogs or Cats? Neither, I don’t really like animals
E= Essential to start your day: glasses or contacts
F= Favorite color: blue, green, or pink
G= Gold or Silver: silver
H= Height: 5'2" or 5’3”
I= Instruments you play(ed): umm…I played the recorder and violin a little bit in elementary school
J= Job Title: Mom! And student til December
K=Kid(s): Alyssa, 3 months
L= Living Arrangements: I live with my sweet husband and baby
M= Mom's name: Shari
O= On time or late: depends but I like to be early or on-time
P= Pet Peeve: Don’t really have any
Q= Quote from a movie: “The florist says they have people everywhere, they don’t mean in the same room.” Can’t remember the exact quote but it’s something like that. It’s from a James Bond movie….
R= Right or Left handed: right
S= Siblings: Cindy (20), Ryan (17) and Amy (14)
T= Time you wake up: Whenever Alyssa wakes up and needs to be fed. Usually 5-7 but then she and I go back to sleep for a little while longer
U= Underwear: G’s
V= Vegetable you dislike: fresh mushrooms (I like the canned kind though if they are chopped small)
W= Water or juice: I like juice better but water is good too
X= X-Rays you've had: teeth, ankle
Y= Yummy food you make: Our new favorite is Pepperoni pasta. Also homemade hamburgers and French fries
Z= Zoo favorite: Tiger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment