Monday, February 9, 2009

Blog Beginnings

I finally broke down and started a blog. I'm not really sure what to post yet but I for sure want a blog when the baby comes so I figured I'd start one early for those of you who have asked. Here is a little background on our family...My husband Jim and I have been married for almost a year now. We are so excited to be expecting our first child, due July 8th, 2009. We are both students at BYU and will probably be stuck in school forever. If all goes well I will graduate in Home and Family Living in December 2009 and Jim will graduate in Civil Engineering in April 2010. This is all up to the fates however and the people who decide which classes are offered which semester and what times those classes at at. Right now we are just enjoying life together and looking forward to welcoming our baby into our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment