Wednesday, February 25, 2009

21 Weeks


Today we are officially 21 weeks! This means that we are over the halfway point! I am still only barely showing and I'm not sure that strangers can tell I'm pregnant yet but my stomach is growing. I am starting to feel the baby move a little bit but it's not strong enough for Jim to feel yet. Hopefully it will be soon. I am feeling tons better now that I am past the morning sickness phase. It's good to have enough hormones for a healthy baby but I am grateful that I am no longer throwing up everyday. That was no fun. My e-mail updates from Baby Center say that the baby is 10.5 inches from head to foot. About half the size it will be when it's born. It's still a little weird to think that I have something that big inside of me. The baby is growing and developing and I don't really have to put any effort into it. It's amazing to me that my body knows what to do to create another human being. A baby truly is a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment