Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The time has come.....

I can no longer wear my pre-pregnancy jeans and have switched over to maternity jeans full time. For awhile I would wear maternity jeans sometimes and do the little hair elastic belt loop trick at other times. I have given into the comfort of maternity jeans though and they are here to stay. I currently only have two pairs so I feel like I am a little limited in my clothing selection each morning. The first pair I have is from Savers. I went and bought a pair of used jeans for $6 when my regular jeans were starting to get a little tight. Last week I bought my first new pair. I decided on the secret fit belly jeans from motherhood maternity. After looking at many reviews online, I found them to be very highly rated. So far I must say that the reviews are right. They are very comfortable and I like that the elastic also goes up high in the back. I also like that I can wear them all the way up or folded down.I like all the way up better though because then there isn't a line midway up my belly. So far I can still wear most of my pre-pregnancy shirts, which is nice. I have a few maternity shirts but other than t-shirts,most maternity shirts I have seen are fairly low cut. Anyway I am sure that I will be buying more maternity shirts soon. We will also be able to start picking things up for the baby in the near future. We find out the gender on Monday. Hopefully the baby is in a cooperative mood. We have been having little talks lately with the baby about how it's okay to be immodest and show us during the ultrasound. We are excited to know whether we will have a boy or girl.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to know if you are having a boy or a girl as well :)

    ReplyDelete