Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Adorable!



My mom bought this for my birthday. I love it! I think it is so cute. You probably can't see it in the picture but it has a picture of a giraffe on it and it says "little girl" on the pocket. I can't wait to put my baby girl in this. I think it will make for some really cute pictures.



This is another one of my favorite things we have for the baby. We got this dress before we even knew if she was a girl. Jim thought if he bought a girl thing, then we'd end up with a boy. He was wrong so we get to dress our little girl in this cute dress. The only problem is that the smallest size they had was 3-6 months. I thought this would be fine and it'd be a little big this summer, but when we got home we realized the tag actually says 6 months on it. Maybe our daughter will be big though because her daddy was almost 10 lbs. at birth. Mommy is hoping that she isn't quite that big though, ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment